Most people know that being successful means keeping a careful eye on your measurable accomplishments, but for most this process is completed just once a year in reflection.
In this workshop, Emily Sullivan will walk you through her system of year-round assessment which will allow you to catch issues before they happen and seek out opportunities for additional success and growth.
- The benefits of year-round assessment
- Which parameters you should review to evaluate your sales and bookings
- What you need to assess and how often
- How to seek employee feedback and pivot when needed
- How to make time for year-round assessment and add it to your workflow
Workshop Sneak Peek
About the Speaker
Emily Sullivan is the owner of Emily Sullivan Events in New Orleans, but she specializes in extraordinary celebrations throughout the world. In addition to being an exceptional planner, she is also a regular on local television as well as the national conference circuit.
Emily has been recognized by several wedding industry publications for her achievements, including The Knot, Weddings Unveiled, Southern Weddings, Style Me Pretty and Catersource.