If wedding couples read your service descriptions (or packages) and promptly fall asleep… you have a problem.
Worse, if they are not booking you as their wedding vendor… well, you get the idea.
The object of writing service descriptions that make people want to buy is to evoke feelings, really draw them into what you are saying (+ selling), and make them salivate for what you have to offer.
In this workshop with Kristie Lorette McCauley from Wedding Planner Copy, you’ll learn:
- Discover 5 secrets to writing engaging service descriptions that make your dream wedding couples drool + hire you
- Uncover the steps to writing descriptions that attract your dreamiest of dream couples + reveal how much they need to hire you
- See some examples of what your package descriptions or service descriptions should say + why
- Learn how to twist + tweak your existing descriptions so they start pulling new clients to you (so you don’t have to push your services or packages on anyone again)
- Discover how to use your service descriptions to create such a need or desire for your biz, couples are ready to hire you before they even meet you in person
Workshop Sneak Peek
Want to Watch More?
You can access the full workshop recording when you join Wedding Business Workshops. Get a free 1-week membership now!
Meet This Speaker
Want to learn more about this guest presenter? Find out more about Kristie Lorette McCauley in her Speaker bio.